$65 School & Sports Exams!
At Excel Urgent Care, we perform a wide range of physicals. Our caring and compassionate medical professionals will ensure a thorough and complete physical examination for you and your family when you need one.
- Camp Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Pre-College Physicals
- Back-to-School Physicals
- Adult Wellness Physicals
- Child Wellness Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Pre and Post employment offering
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- DMV Physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Pre-placement Occupational Physicals
- Immigration Medical Exams
We promptly and accurately provide any supplies and/or documentation that may be needed with your physical.
School, Sports and Camp Physicals for Children:
Review your child’s medical history
Conduct a physical examination that includes, but is not limited to:
• Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
• Check your child’s heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
• Evaluate your child’s vision, joints, muscles and spine
Complete forms needed for sports or school participation
Please bring your child’s immunization records, a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, and their most recent physical exam paperwork
*Please note that you may be charged as a self-pay patient depending on your insurance plan for wellness physicals and other physicals. Please check with your insurance carrier in advanced to be sure these services are covered.